1. Who we are and how to contact us
The soil maps and data presented within iSDAsoil (together “iSDAsoil”) are made available by Innovative Solutions for Decision Agriculture (“Us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11429051 and have our registered office at Rothamsted Research, West Common, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2JQ. We are a social enterprise.
2. By accessing and using iSDAsoil you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
3. We may make changes to iSDAsoil
iSDAsoil is made available free of charge. We may update and change iSDAsoil from time to time. We do not guarantee that it will always be available or that your use will be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the iSDAsoil site for operational or other reasons.
4. Do not rely on information on this site
The content of iSDAsoil is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we may update the information on iSDAsoil from time to time, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
The soil maps and data presented within iSDAsoil are based upon automated soil mapping techniques. As such, errors and artifacts can be produced in the data.
Together with our suppliers and licensors, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Neither us nor our suppliers and licensors makes any warranty that the data and website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
5. We are not making any political statements
Locations (countries, territories, cities, areas) and borders shown on maps do not imply the expression of any opinion or endorsement of any legal status by iSDA, our partners or investors.
6. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to iSDAsoil.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, iSDAsoil; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on or as part of iSDAsoil.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide iSDAsoil for domestic and private use to consumers. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.