Innovative Solutions for Decision Agriculture (iSDA) (we, us, our) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
Information that you provide to us, for example when you fill out the message form on the Contact Us page, or if you register to receive alerts or updates.
- We may also ask you for information when you experience problems when using this site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site, such as information about the browser or device you use to access this site, how you use this site, the pages you visit, and other web traffic and browser location data.
We will only use your personal information where we have your consent and will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
Cookies cannot be used to identify personal details.
We use the cookies information to improve services for you, for example, by:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task.
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested.
- Measuring how many people are using our services, so those services can be made easier to use and there is enough capacity to ensure those services are provided as fast as. possible
- Analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with our information, services and products so we can better tailor those in highest demand.
Cookies for Improving Service
We use Google Analytics to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of visits to various pages. This is to ensure that we provide a fast service that is available when you want it. You may wish to visit Google’s Privacy Center for further information: https://policies.google.com/privacy
How to control and delete cookies
By default, most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can alter your web browser preferences, either to notify you when you have received a cookie, or to refuse to accept cookies. You can also delete any cookies that have already been sent.
If you choose not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on iSDA website.
- The right to access information we hold about you and to obtain information about how we process it.
- The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information, which you can do at any time.
- The right to request that we rectify your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request that we erase your information.