Your use of our website is subject to the following terms and, by using our website, you agree to be legally bound by them. Please read these terms carefully before using our website. We may revise these terms from time to time.
1. Terms and Conditions for the use of this website
- 1.1 – Innovative Solutions for Decision Agriculture Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11429051, and with a registered office at Rothamsted Research, West Common, Harpenden, Hertfordshire AL5 2JQ
- 3.1 – You may use the Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Services:
- 3.1.1 – In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- 3.1.2 – In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- 3.1.3 – For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- 3.1.4 – To knowingly transmit any harmful programs like viruses or spyware or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operations of any computer software or hardware.
4. Links to Other Websites
- 4.1 – Links to third party websites on our website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you will leave our website. iSDA does not control these websites and is not responsible for them or their content or availability.
5. Intellectual Property
- 5.1 – You are permitted to print and download extracts from our website for your own use.
- 5.2 – You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials that you have printed or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 5.3 – When ever you use any material from our website you must include an acknowledgement alongside the copied material noting iSDA as the author and publisher.
- 5.4 – You must not use any part of the content on iSDA website for commercial purposes without obtaining agreement to do so from iSDA.
- 6.1 – While we endeavour to ensure that the information on our website is correct, iSDA does not make any warranties or representations about the accuracy and completeness of the material on it.
- 6.2 – We will not be liable to you for any (including indirect and consequential) loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use of iSDA’s website or use of or reliance on any content displayed on iSDA’s website.
- 6.3 – Mention of third‐party products, services, companies and websites on iSDA’s website is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
7. Uploading content to iSDA Group websites
Whenever iSDA makes use of a feature that allows you to post comments or content to iSDA website, you must not post or upload anything that:
- 7.1.1 – Is inappropriate ‐ contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or disruptive.
- 7.1.2 – Is off topic (to the original content or the current conversation).
- 7.1.3 – Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- 7.1.4 – Puts children at risk.
- 7.1.5 – Promote violence.
- 7.1.6 – Is illegal, or promote any illegal activity.
- 7.1.7 – Is in contempt of court (anything that could affect the outcome of a court case).
- 7.1.8 – Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- 7.1.9 – Is posted for your financial gain (advertising, sponsorship etc.).
- 7.1.10 – Contains links to content that may be unsafe (viruses, spyware, paywalls etc.).
- 7.2 – You warrant that any such contribution complies with the requirements of 7.1 above and you will be liable to us and, indemnify us, for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- 7.3 – Any content you post to iSDA website will be considered non‐confidential and non‐ proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to give us and other users of iSDA a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content.
- 7.4 – We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to iSDA website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- 7.5 – We have the right to remove any posting you make on iSDA website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in 7.1 above.
8. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
9. Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
10. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.